The Crowd Management course is required for all crew members with a duty to assist passengers on board ships. This course is in compliance with STCW code Section A-V/2 & A-V/3. The course provides underpinning knowledge for dealing with crowds in emergencies, rules of crowd management and factors affecting human behaviour in emergencies.
- Human behaviour in emergencies
- Leadership and communication
- Crowd control and management procedures
- Awareness of life saving appliance and control plans
- The ability to assist passengers en route to muster and embarkation stations
- Mustering procedures
Do you need help finding a training school near you? if so please email our training team [email protected]